Tuesday, May 24, 2011

♥ ..Love Story.. ♥


         
     When I saw him for the first time, something in me told me to give him a shot. We met virtually through a social website called “Plenty-of-Fish”. The moment I heard his lively voice from the video advertisement, I could not help but to fall in love with him.




     After months of chit-chatting through the net, we finally decided to meet face to face with each other. Our first met was set Kedai ak near Batu Caves. He was wearing pink coloured loin cloth, bare feet and was holding something in his hand.
     I smiled as I knew that the thing that he was holding was definitely for me. “So sweet of him”, I thought. My curiousity was really killing me, that I can’t stop myself from asking, “Is that for me?” He smiled. And guess what? It was a jaw-dropped. Seriously, I was totally shocked to find out that he actually had no teeth, AT ALL!!!! :p
     BUT, this did not stop me to know him more. We then sat at one corner of the stall and he slowly handed me the thing that he had been carrying for a while. I started to smell something `fishy’. As soon as I opened the black in colour plastic bag, I was AGAIN shocked! He did really bring fish, for me! Luckily, I was not that hot tempered that will yell or something. But, I did feel confused whether to feel happy or not for the “gift” he brought. SIGH **
   “What would you like to eat?” I asked. He then smiled, again, with no teeth. “Would you like to drink something?” “Is it the first time you ever dated with a girl?” “Are you nervous?” I kept on asking him tonnes of questions over and over again, but silence remained.
     His mouth twitched. He opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something. I was overwhelmed. “He is finally going to say something,” I thought. But then I heard a mumbling like of sound , “eeerrhh..emmoomm..buuttt..aarrgg..ooobboobobo…iieemm..goorooloo..”. I was like , O.M.G !!! His mouth stinks and he can’t even speak properly. I left him without saying anything and not even thinking of turning back.
     Later on, I found out that he was actually a patient from an ASSYLUM near Batu Caves. The advertisement was actually made by his equally lunatic roomie. Since that, I never  trust any online matchmaker website ever again. 

Creative work done by on 24th May 2011:

4 comments: