Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fated or Destined?? - part 1



     When I was a kid,I've never thought that God will actually select a path or decides what will my future looks like. Really..I've never thought of it..


     Back then,we had always asked to write essays about "Ideal Partner","Ideal Husband/wife","Ideal Soul Mate" and etc..and I can bet that everyone must had wrote something that one will always wanted for an ideal partner..haha..come to think of it..I've always wished that I will find someone-of course,a guy la(straight one..haha..)..-someone that is tall(so that he can protect me..kunun la..).. someone who is intelligent than I am,someone who is rich(WAOO!! materialistics huh..hii..), someone who loves me more than I do(how stupid of me to think of this at that early stage of age)...hmm?..what more aa..?..ohya!!..of course someone who is handsome lor.. hohoho...(LOL....~~ every girl will definitely love to have one..)and I've always doubt of the existence of "Love at first sight.."..well,still small2 kid lagi kan..so, curiousity and the spirit of inquiry were there years back..


   Until I reached the age of __,I've met him..And to tell you the truth,I(a girl) was the one who made the move first.. haha.. embarrassed but somehow glad to do that..coz you'll never know what might happen if you dare not to try...


    He was quite arrogant you see..and that made me to think that it was useless to try at first..but,it somehow attracts me..like the saying goes,"if we never try,we'll never know.."ohya..
forgot to mention,I met him when I attended one course at my church called Theological Course which is held every year during the semester break on November until December for almost 3 weeks..(waoo.. what a complete description of it..hiii..),,but,I think that was my second time meeting him..'cos I remember seeing him at church before that course.. I used to stare at him from a distance..used to peek on him while he was doing the cleaning..hahaha..much more like a stalker than an admirer.. but,unfortunately..like what I said just now..clapping-one-hand situation..he had no interest on me..not at all..haha..silly things that I've done include asking for his biodata,had my friend to tell him that I "kirim salam", asking for his phone number...huhu..looked desperate yet pathetic at the same time..huu..but all were useless..huuu..sad story isn't it..?..


    hmm?..then what happened next?..hehe..wondering what happened next?wait for the next piece of this puzzle aa..time to go to take my nap now..hee..^^..daa.. gudnite..


sssshhhhuuuu...to be continued..

0 any comments?:

Post a Comment